415 Massachusetts Avenue, #5,
Innovative and energetic Designer with a passion for video games and the opportunity for learning, self-expression and bringing joy to people. Experienced in illustrations, 2D animation, and game design. Outstanding ability to translate ideas into visual format coupled with exceptional writing skills. Inspired by working with creative teams.
Poptropica, Boston, MA March, 2011 – August 2015
A Pearson Family Education company.
- Created gameplay, backgrounds, characters and props utilizing Illustrator, Photoshop and Flash for an educational video game designed for kids. Interacted regularly with a nationwide design team.
- Assumed a leadership role in developing an animation style that became the standard in the department. Created interactive tutorials and carried out one-on-one training to support integration of the style into the team’s production.
- Gained the reputation as being capable of producing the most difficult animations.
- Volunteered and created two comics for the game’s advertising blog. Wrote and illustrated the comic which was viewed by staff as being very creative and unique. The comics produced top hit levels on the blog.
- Collaborated with fellow designers to develop a gameplay design that became the backbone of the game’s player levels.
Blizzard Entertainment Inc February 2016
Freelance Cartoon Animator
- Commissioned to make a short cartoon for Overwatch social media promotions
Fantasy Flight Games October 2015
- Designed and illustrated two digital cards for The Lord of the Rings card game by Fantasy Flight.
World Leaders Entertainment, New York, NY June, 2009 – December, 2009
- Prepared storyboards, completed templates, and worked with animation footage. Gained an in-depth understanding of the cartoon creation, from conception through final production.
Special Ops Media, New York, NY December, 2008 – May, 2009
Graphic Design Intern
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Computer Art (Dynamic Media), 2010
School of Visual Arts, New York, NY
Illustration Master Class, Amherst, MA 2013
SmArt School with Greg Manchess (an online Illustration class) 2014 - 2015
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, ToonBoom Animate, Adobe Flash, Adobe AfterEffects, Maya